22 BRILLIANT FRUIT HACKS
DELICIOUS FRUIT HACKS
We love fruits as they are a part of a healthy diet and a source of nutrients that are very important for the maintenance of your body. Fruits contain potassium, fiber and various vitamins. Diet rich fruits may reduce the risk of obesity, heart diseases and some kinds of cancers. So, always add fruits and vegetables to your meal to make your diet healthier. We share a lot of tutorials on how to cut, slice and peel fruits in the right and quickest ways.
Check out fruit hacks that will make your life easier:
– Try the quickest way to cut avocado – use grill rack to quickly cut it
– Serve mango in the best way possible – turn the ordinary mango into cute rose
– Don’t you know how to cut a watermelon without a knife? No problem! Use dental floss to cut it
– Pit cherries easily: place cherries on top of an empty beer bottle, one at a time, and use a chopstick to push the pit into the bottle.
– Cook fruit salads really fast with our cool lifehack how to quickly peel kiwis. Simply genius and an incredibly easy way to peel off kiwis – cut a kiwi in half, take a mixer whisk, insert it right in the kiwi and turn around
– We love pomegranates but they way too much too hard to eat, try the lifehack we prepared for you. You will learn how to peel it in seconds
– Hull strawberries using a straw. By the way, add some chocolate and you will have a super delicious dessert
– Are you ready for a surprising way to cut the orange? First of all, roll it!
– Watermelon is for sure the best fruit and you will find the easiest ways to cut and serve it
– Have you ever seen square oranges? Check out how to make them by your own hands!
00:09 Surprising hack with orange
00:50 The quickest way to cut avocado
02:12 How to eat dragon fruit
02:35 Mango roses
03:54 An easy way to cut a pomegranate
07:26 Carving ideas
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.