23 LIFE SAVING KITCHEN HACKS FOR EVERYDAY USE
EVERYDAY KITCHEN HACKS
There are things we do every day that could be really embarrassing and need some change. We share hacks that will help to optimize some activities to save a lot of time and improve everyday life. We need kitchen skills during all our life: from student’s time till having own family you need to feed. Do you spend a lot of time on cooking? Watch our video and discover perfect solutions to the problems that made your life harder while cooking. Find out how to peel and cut fruits and vegetables in the quickest way possible and how to prepare easy dishes without spending hours.
Find a lot of lifehacks that will make this process much easier:
– Check out how to make a perfect peanut butter sandwich
– You can make a cake out of melted ice-cream
– Use empty and clean ketchup bottle to cook pancakes
– Dental floss is a perfect tool to cut the dough
– Bake pineapple slices to decorate a cake
– Use dental floss to cut watermelon
– Find out how to pit cherries using a glass bottle and chopsticks
– Cook fruit salads really quickly and peel kiwis using a whisk. Cut a kiwi in half, take a mixer whisk, insert it right in the kiwi and turn around. Ready!
– We share the easiest way to cut a pomegranate
– Prepare a perfect dessert – hull strawberries and add chocolate. Yummy!
– Keep your fingers safe while cooking by making the guard. Take a plastic bottle and follow our instructions!
– Avocados could be stored in their cut and uncut form. Cut avocados will naturally oxidize if left unprotected that why you need to place onion near avocado
00:15 Perfect peanut butter sandwich
00:43 Use melted ice-cream to prepare a cake
03:03 How to store fish
07:18 Use dental floss to cut a watermelon
10:43 Cool breakfast idea
Our Social Media:
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts GIRLY: https://goo.gl/fWbJqz
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts KIDS: https://goo.gl/PEuLVt
Subscribe to 5-Minute Crafts MEN: http://bit.ly/2S69VUG
The Bright Side of Youtube: https://goo.gl/rQTJZz
For more videos and articles visit:
Music by Epidemic Sound: https://www.epidemicsound.com/ This video is made for entertainment purposes. We do not make any warranties about the completeness, safety and reliability. Any action you take upon the information on this video is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses. It is the viewer’s responsibility to use judgment, care and precautions if one plans to replicate.
The following video might feature activity performed by our actors within controlled environment- please use judgment, care, and precaution if you plan to replicate.